2 cups fine semolina (Rava)
1 cup chick pea flour (Besan)
1 cup clarified butter (ghee)
1 1/2 cup icing sugar (or adjust according to sweetness)
all nuts (cashew, almonds, raisins etc...)
1 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
1 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
1. Mix rava, besan and 2-3 tbsp ghee together and rub nicely. Leave it for 1/2 an hr.
2. In a heavy bottomed vessel put the rava mixture and roast it nicely adding the remaining ghee little by little.
3. Roast on medium flame till there is nice aroma and the mixture changes colour. (about 20-30 min)
4. Remove in a flat plate and let it cool for about 10-15 min.
5. When it is warm add icing sugar, all nuts, cardamom powder and nutmeg powder.
6. Make laddoos and serve them next day. As the sweetness of the sugar will mix very nicely.